We want to ensure a peace of mind considering the turbulent times the world has been in. We have enforced extra safety measures to keep our clients and staff safe.
Please review our Covid-19 prevention protocol.
- Your orders are prepared in a well ventilated facility with constant air flow, maintaining at least 6 feet distance between each person.
- We currently offering contactless delivery in the Metro Detroit area. On the check out page you can add specific details on how and where you'd like your delivery dropped out. Otherwise we will leave your delivered sealed and bagged at the front door. Delivery personnel will drop off items wearing a mask.
- Extra measures have been take to properly clean and sanitize kitchen facility before, during and after it's use.
- In addition to wearing proper attire, head-coverings and gloves, personnel are required to wear a mask.
- Body temperature log-we will be keeping a daily log of personnel body temperature using a contact-less thermometer. If a person is unwell and/or have symptoms related to Coronavirus, they will not be permitted to word for at least two weeks and symptoms are gone.
As we receive more information we will update this page.